Friday, October 24, 2008

What an incredibly shitty week

Other than coming home...there's nothing that beats that feeling, it's turning out to be an extremely shitty week.

Daegan got sick on tuesday night. I've been coughing so much that I'm lightheaded and my body is aching. My mother calls me and says she thinks she got my cold (which could put off her surgery) and then last night, Riordan woke up in the middle of the night throwing up. I'm just waiting for the sickness to hit the rest of us, because it always does.

I then read the paper and find out that Brian's company will be laying off 9 % of the employees. He finds out on Tuesday if his job is safe. In the past, his division has been secure because of what he does, but you never know. This is terrifying, absolutely TERRIFYING, because all around us we see people losing their homes because they can't afford their mortgages. What would we do? I don't work full time, and even if I did, I wouldn't make half the money he makes. What in the hell would we do???

No comments:

Post a Comment