Friday, January 9, 2009

An "oh shit" moment

I bought some jeans that were 70 % off at JCPenney. I just love deals like that and can't pass them up. Anyway, since I've been sitting on my butt since October, I've gained a bit of weight in my derriere. I'm in between sizes right now, and jean fitting is not a fun thing to do. Anyway, went with the larger size forgetting that jeans S-T-R-E-T-C-H and now they're hanging on me. This made me think of an earlier blog that I wrote at myspace. I then thought, OH MY GOD, when I deleted my myspace page, I deleted 3 years of blogging. What was I thinking?? I've gone back to my blogs to find dates of things that happened (my lumpectomy, when mom's problems started, Brian's trip to England, etc.) and I've LOST THEM ALL. I'm feeling a loss and there's nothing I can do about it.

Anyway, my blog essentially talked about trying on jeans and when you're built like I am (thin waist, big ass) jeans don't fit correctly. Ever. You've got a big, gaping spot around your waist that a belt doesn't help with. Every time you bend over, you're afraid your butt crack is going to show because they only sell low waist jeans anymore. Jeans were not made by women. I know this. It was an excellent blog if I do say so myself, and one of the first that I had ever written.

I'm mourning my loss, even though it seems silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment