Sunday, February 7, 2010

Honor


Hey, Look! I got an award from blogger friend, Laurel's Leaves. She called my blog "Soul Searcher." Thank you! (That's my Quote of the Day)



I get to answer a list of questions with just one word. Oh, boy, here it goes...

Your Cell Phone? Useful
Your Hair? longer
Your Mother? Caregiver
Your Father? Singer
Your Favorite Food? Chocolate
Your Dream Last Night? Joy
Your Favorite Drink? Coffee
Your Dream/Goal? Success
What Room Are You In? Office
Your Hobby? Photography
Your Fear? Abuse
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Independent
Where Were You Last Night? Home
Something That You Aren't? Thin
Muffins? Cinnamon
Wish List Item? Camera
Where Did You Grow Up? Farm
Last Thing You Did? Nap
What Are You Wearing? Sweater
Your TV? Dusty
Your Pets? Matilda
Friends? Deep
Your Life? Journey
Your Mood? Hopeful
Missing Someone? Boys
Vehicle? Broken
Something You Aren't Wearing? Shoes
Your Favorite Store? ChristmasPoint
Your Favorite Color? Red
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today
Last Time You Cried? Today
Your Best Friend? Beautiful
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Church
Facebook? Connections
Favorite Place To Eat? Prairie Bay

Now, you know a little more about me. I'm passing this on to all of you. If you blog, share it there. If you journal, write about yourself, and you can elaborate. If you email or facebook, write to me. I'm sending this to all my readers. (I'm breaking the rules. I can't chose just five. I'm the gal who couldn't cut anyone when directing drama. There's always room for another townsfolk!)

Thank you for honoring me with your time, your feedback, and your love and support. I love being a writer.

Blessings!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment