Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am Loved, and so are YOU!

Quote of the Day: (from a song I learned very young) I am loved.  You are loved.  I can risk loving you.  For the One who knows me best, loves me most.

Over the past week, I have been gifted with more blog-friend awards, and several new followers.  I do feel loved.  Even as my confidence was slipping, I could feel that lifting up.  I clicked over to YouTube to have a listen to Josh Groban singing, You Raise Me Up.  That did raise up my spirits.  The video is beautiful.  YouTube popped up more by J. Groban.  This one is called You are Loved (Don't Give Up).  It's also great.  So, have a listen.  Read about my supportive bloggies below, and follow your passions today with reckless abandon!  Thanks for reading my words.

This one is from Sarahjayne Smith whose blog, Writing in the Wilderness is full of good news and sunshine.  We are fairly new bloggies and enjoy each other's posts.  Thanks, Sarahjayne!

I'll pass the Sunshine award on to Kristin Torres-Toro at Write in the Way.  Her blog is full of beautiful pictures from her travels, and words of honest wisdom on her writing and life journey.

This award comes with a request for a list of what you, Like, Hate, and Love. I'm just going with one of each.
I like coffee with friends.
I hate being alone so much.
I love my boys.

That pretty much sums it up!



This one come from Charmaine Clancy whose blog Wagging Tales is much fun.  She's writing from Down Under.  I think it is so cool to connect with someone on the other end of the globe.  It makes the world seem smaller and filled with many people all over who could be my friend.  She's writing YA mysteries and offers great writing advice and resources.  She also has a contest going right now.
I'll pass this award along to Kim at Kim's Ponderings Beyond Breast Cancer.  Do you know anyone who could use encouragement?  Kim is a strong survivor who wants to help.

Jen Daiker at Unedited gave me this one.  She has a great spirit.  I sense her enthusiasm for writing and connecting wherever I see her name.  She comments at many of the blog homes that I also visit. 
Laurel Garver at Laurel's Leaves also gave me this award.  She is busy editing and connecting.  She offers so much to us writer.  When she writes about characters, I feel myself thinking about real life characters, too, and the connections we make along the journey.  So happy to connect with you, Laurel!

And, Prolific bloggers?  Wow.  Most of you who read this blog are prolific.  Go ahead and take this award and feel blessed.  I'll post our connection.  And, to get the blog rolling, I'll mention Elana Johnson (huge blog, just take a peak), Journaling Woman who has two blogs (the other one is Ruralhood), and my best writer-mama-pal Roxane.  I feel like I should share the love a little more, but this post has already taken too long.  Love you all!

Journaling Prompt: What do you do when you need a lift?  What music boosts your mood?  Who do you call?  What do you read?


No comments:

Post a Comment