Sunday, April 25, 2010

Time is my enemy

Right now, time is not on my side.  It won't slow down and allow me to get everything done that I need to.  It seems like I blink and there goes my day.  I have determined, using very non scientific methods, that Time hates me that we are in a battle trying to find a balance that will make both sides of the equation happy. 

So my dear readers, that is why I have not been posting anything.  It has nothing to do with lack of cooking, well maybe just a bit but, I am finding my groove between work, school and home, but more with my lack of time.  I cook the new recipe, then forget to type it out because something more pressing interrupts me or I type it out and never take a photo, and of course have the best of intentions to prepare the recipe again so I can include a photo but don't. 

I will do my best, but the next few recipes everyone will just have to imagine how beautiful the photo was going to be and how utterly delicious the food was.

No comments:

Post a Comment