Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Clearing up some confusion....

Today I received a message asking me if I was quiting coupons.  I guess my Marinara sauce post indicated I wasn't supportive of shopping for items with coupons. I just want to say, for the record, I am a bargain shopping girl!  I hate paying full price for anything and will buy all my food on sale whenever possible. 

My post about the sauce wasn't meant to deter anyone from coupon shopping.  I am a coupon girl and find great joy in saving over half (or more) simply by watching sales and using coupons.  I still intend to bargain shop, but instead of buying prepared foods I will be stocking my pantry with whole foods that are minimally processed.  Sometimes that means I might pay a little more but that is OK with me because I am still saving money.

If you want to start coupon shopping, go check out the girls at Fabulessly Frugal.  Without them, I would be lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment