Thursday, August 4, 2011

Checking In!

Hello everyone!  I am sorry that it appears I dropped off the face of blog world without a hint of my whereabouts and more importantly without any new recipes to share.  My family went on vacation for a week and I thought I had some wonderful posts scheduled to appear in my absence but I did something wrong.  Not only did nothing post, but they also aren't in my drafts.  Needless to say I am a bit frustrated at the moment!

But, back to the vacation stuff.  We went to a wonderful theme park called Silverwood, in Northern Idaho after attending a close friend's wedding.  If you have never been to the Northern part of the state it is a great place for a family vacation.  We were able to spend time in Sandpoint enjoying the beautiful town and Lake Pend Oreille and then time at Silverwood.  Silverwood has something for everyone but this year it was especially fun because our littlest guy who is five got to go on some of the big roller coasters  his favorite was Timber Terror and our oldest was tall enough to go on the granddaddy of all of them, The Aftershock.  I loved the Cork Screw and the Panic Plunge.  There is nothing like getting scared to death in order to have a little fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment