Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blue Cottage Agency Article

Quote of the Day:  I can do brave things. Krista's favorite saying which is highlighted in my most recent article for Her Voice magazine.

Krista and her twin daughters, attending "The Cat in the Hat" with me at

What a pleasure to it was to write an article about my favorite publicist and friend Krista Rolfzen Soukup. Her friendship and professional connection are two of the best things about moving to the Brainerd lakes area, almost ten years ago. Another 10 year celebration is for the magazine Her Voice. Happy 10th Anniversary Her Voice, and editor Meg Douglas! I'm so glad that you did something brave 10 years ago and started this fine magazine. I found my voice through Her Voice, and the confidence and connections continue to grow.

Reach out to other artists in your community. I hope all of you readers find your voice in all your art forms and relationships.

Go. Create. Inspire!

To read the article, go to Her Voice at the Brainerd Dispatch website. My article on Krista and the Blue Cottage Agency starts on page 12.

Journaling Prompt:  What's your big dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment