Friday, April 26, 2013

Open to Wonder

Quote of the Month: Open the window in the center of your chest and let the spirits fly in and out. Rumi
(My theme for this year's
A to Z Challenge is Open.)

Millie and Willie Cottonpoly, a sock puppet creation, are here to tell you their story during the April A to Z Blogging Challenge.


A late April snow, melt, and more snow, created these icicles that look like lace.
 
Willie:  I wonder why some years we have winter that never seems to end, and other years, like last year, we had early spring.
 
Millie:  I wonder if my tulips will be up before the 4th of July!
 
Willie:  I wonder how the ice and snow could melt in such a way as to create icicles that look like lace.
 
Millie:  I wonder what the neighbors thought when you went outside in your bathrobe and boots to take this picture.
 
Willie:  I wonder if a shooting star grants a better wish.
 
Millie:  I wonder why I can't sleep as well when it's a full moon.
 
Willie:  I wonder who wrote I've been working on the railroad?
 
Millie:  I wonder if anyone else has heard it as many times as I have.
 
Willie:  I wonder if Albert Einstein got his best ideas in the bathtub.
 
Millie:  I wonder if soaking in the tub will wash away these winter blues and give me some inspiration.
 
Willie:  I wonder if you'd like me to draw you a bath, my darling.
 
Millie soaking in a tub of warm water.
 
Millie:  I wonder if you'd join me.
 
Millie and Willie spend the rest of the evening washing each other's feet and singing, I've been working on the Railroad.
 
***************
 
Go. Create. Inspire!
 
Journaling Prompt:  What do you wonder about?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment