Saturday, April 27, 2013

Open to X-ing

Quote of the Month: Open the window in the center of your chest and let the spirits fly in and out. Rumi
(My theme for this year's
A to Z Challenge is Open.)

Millie and Willie Cottonpoly, a sock puppet creation, are here to tell you their story during the April A to Z Blogging Challenge.


You can X something out and eat it, too!
 
Willie:  I get excited about the X.
 
Millie:  How's that?
 
Willie:  You know, all those railroad X-ings.
 
Millie:  Haha, of course. You and your trains have crossed many paths.
 
Willie:  As I sat on that train mile after mile, watching the landscape change, I thought of all the ways we can travel, all the sights we can see, all the roads that lead somewhere.
 
Millie:  The difference a choice can make. Turn left and go one way. Turn right and go another.
 
Willie:  Millie, there is really no limit to the possibilities.
 
Millie:  The only limitations are ourselves.
 
Willie:  What do you say we take an adventure?
 
Millie:  I'll get my purse.
 
Willie:  I think we should start with a visit to the yogurt shop.  I'll give you all my Hot Tamales.
 
Millie:  Willie, you're so good to me.
 


XXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
Go. Create. Inspire!
 
Journaling Prompt:  Write about a time where you needed to choose a path. Or, take a new path in the near future and write about that journey!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment