Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Open to Zipping off on a Bike

Quote of the Month: Open the window in the center of your chest and let the spirits fly in and out. Rumi
(My theme for this year's A to Z Challenge is Open.)

Millie and Willie Cottonpoly, a sock puppet creation, are here to tell you their story during the April A to Z Blogging Challenge.


Millie and Willie are up for zipping off on new adventures - any mode of transportation will do!
 
Millie:  Well, we finally have some spring time weather. The snow is melting. The trails are clearing off, and the open road awaits.
 
Willie:  There's just something about packing my bag, loading my gear, and hitting the road that gets my heart beating a little faster.
 
Millie:  I wonder how far and wide we'll go this year, Willie?
 
Willie:  This past March, when I was blowing out all 65 candles on my birthday cake, I wished that for whatever time we can hang together, Millie, that we'll always have new adventures.
 
Millie:  For an old pair, we do get around, don't we?
 
Willie:  Millie, when we celebrate your 70th birthday this summer, I want you to feel like you're on top of the world.
 
Millie:  Well, then, let's get pedaling.
 
Willie:  Wooo Hooo!
(Starts whistling I've been working on the railroad.)
 
Millie:  Oh, for Heaven's sake. (rolls her eyes, blows him a kiss and whispers.) Don't ever let the adventures end.


################################
 
Go. Create. Inspire!
 
Journaling Prompt:  Write about your dream trip.
 
That concludes the blogging from A to Z Challenge, April 2013. It has been a wild and wonderful ride! We'll be doing our reflections on the challenge post next week. Thanks for all your reading, writing, and connecting!


No comments:

Post a Comment