Friday, July 19, 2013

An Evening at Alki

I love where we live. I love that we can head 30 minutes in one direction and be in the tops of the most breathtaking mountains. And if we head 30 minutes in the other direction my children can collect shells and poke at jellyfish in Puget Sound.


The weather was cooler than forecasted last week when we arrived at Alki Beach, so we left our swimsuits in the car.


But the kids all had a great time running along the beach and wading knee-deep in the incoming tide.



 They hauled driftwood.


And sticks.


They dug canals in the sand.






And got a little goofy, too.



 I love watching my kids be kids at the beach.




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment