Monday, July 6, 2009

Bloomin Tuesday!



Yay! I haven't been able to post some pictures because I work on Tuesday's...but have planned ahead this week and am posting a tad bit early. Lots of things are blooming around here! Make sure you check out Jean's site to enjoy everyone's flowers that are blooming! Thanks, Jean!!


Here is my first arrangement made from flowers from my garden. It brings me great peace!


Asiatic lillies that were SUPPOSED to be Stargazer. Um, they didn't turn out that way, but they are lovely anyways.


'Cambridge Scarlet' Monarda...my absolute favorite flower. The first bloom was July 4th, and it reminds me so much of fireworks. How fitting!


One of the tall Daylillies given to me by a coworker.


Prairie Mallow


'Crazy Daisy' Shasta Daisy


Echinacea purpurea 'Magnus'


Campanula garganica 'Dickson's Gold'


Giant delphinium...first year


'Furman's Red' Sage and more echinacea


Purple fountain grass. Unfortunately, it's only an annual out here in CO.


This, I believe, is 'Paprika' Yarrow, but I'm not absolutely sure that's correct.


Purple larkspur


A shot of some of my garden! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment