My friend Nancy posted this on her blog and it got me thinking. I had to fill one out myself!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. The gift bag thing is very handy for footballs. It's like a God send.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Usually an artificial for convenience, but this year I wanted a real one for the smell. I got a Fraser Fir which is a gorgeous tree that doesn't lose it's needles quickly (real long lasting) but I am disappointed in the lack of smell.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Early January
5. Do you like eggnog? I love the stuff.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my Barbie house. I played with that thing for hours at a time.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Corrin, hands down
8. Easiest person(s) to buy for? My nephew
9. Do you have a nativity scene? We do! It's special because Brian and I bought it our first year of marriage.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! Seriously? Email Christmas cards??
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A used book. Hands down.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? This is nearly impossible for me to answer. I love It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? No soon enough (I hear you, Nancy!)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My husband's prime rib
16. Lights on the tree? Yes. Usually white. Went with multi-colored this year.
15. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night (if sung correctly)
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? No need to travel. Family is here. :)
17. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Since my youngest has been singing this non-stop for about three weeks, I've got all of their names down.
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One week early for our extended family, Christmas morning for the boys and us, Christmas afternoon for our other extended family.
20.Most annoying thing about this time of the year. How crazy people are when driving.
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the boys' tree because they have all of their ornaments from each year. They absolutely love going through them year after year. I would like to have my "pretty" tree up one year, but the family tree always wins.
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Prime rib!
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? A book written by Lauren Springer.
What about you?