Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Festive Cookie-Bar/Brownie/Blondie Round-Up . . .


In keeping with the season's seemingly endless baking fest, I thought I'd gather up a nice sampling of bar-cookie/brownie/blondie recipes from past posts to share with you. I'm going to launch into an all-day baking marathon tomorrow and I need to get my ducks in a row. Thought reviewing these recipes might help get me in the mood. It's always wise to have the option of pan-baked items on the agenda along with the inevitable drop cookies, roll-out cookies, refrigerator cookies, and every other kind of cookie bound to make an appearance on the holiday platter. So, without further ado, let's plunge right in with ten favorites from days of yore . . .

Cranberry Snowdrift Bars


Nanaimo Bars


Layered (Hungarian) Apricot Bars


Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake-Swirl Brownies


Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars


Merry Mocha Streusel Bars






Strawberry Mascarpone Bars


Cream Cheese Blondies with Milk and Dark Chocolate Chips and Honey-roasted Almonds


Okay, I think that ought to keep the baking marathon on track, for a while at least. See you when we both come up for air!


(If you'd like to comment on this post, or to read any existing comments, please click on the purple COMMENTS below.)

No comments:

Post a Comment