Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Alive

Quote of the Day:  Life is what we are alive to... Be alive to ... goodness, kindness, purity, love, history, poetry, music, flowers, stars, God, and eternal hope. - Maltbie D. Babcock (still quoting from Bobby's travel journal)

I know I've been MIA this week. I'm still recovering from the fabulous Grad Party for #1 son! Plus, the kids are home and the summer schedule is busy! Trying to find a little creative space for myself. It takes some effort at the start of summer.


"We" embraced the Texas theme


with decorations and the best food this side of Texas!
Thanks to a couple fabulous friends who went all out for our party.


The spicy guacamole was the hit of the party.


We celebrated on a hot, summer day.
A few great friends helped me clean up (actually, did the clean up. I was exhausted). All in all, it was a great day.

Feeling grateful.

I'll have a guest here on this blog on Friday, and I've been invited to hang out on the Journaling Woman's blog that day.

Go. Create. Inspire!

Journaling Prompt:  What have you been feeling grateful for lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment