Friday, June 1, 2012

Savor the Moments

Quote of the Day:  Savor little glimpses of God's goodness and His majesty, thankful for the gift of them:  pathways through the woods, a bright green canopy overhead, and dappled sunshine falling all around. From the Travel Journal I found to give Bobby on his Graduation.

I am guiding you in the way of wisdom, and I am leading you on the right path. Proverbs 4:11

A new path lies before us; we're not sure where it leads; but God goes on before us, providing all our needs. Linda Maurice

I think I'll use this sweet Travel Journal as guest book for Bobby's party.

Favorite Photos Friday: BHS Graduation, Class of 2012


A long line of graduates dressed in blue wound its way down the hill and onto the football field.


The speeches were well delivered and meaningful to the Graduates.




It was a gorgeous night to throw your hat in the air and celebrate!


There he goes.
Hatless and happy.


I didn't think I'd find him in the crowd, but he found me.

Go. Create. Inspire!
May we always find each other in the big crowd of life.

Journaling Prompt:  Write about your graduation.


No comments:

Post a Comment