Saturday, January 5, 2013

Favorite Photo Friday January 4, 2013

Quote of the Day:  Don't shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like. David Alan Harvey, about photography


(This post is appearing a day late because I had problems uploading photos to my blog. It didn't give me the browse option to chose photos from my computer. Have any other Bloggers experienced this? I'm already paying the extra fee to use as many photos as I like, so why doesn't the browse option appear?)


Naturally, I couldn't chose just one photo from our Christmas celebrations. So, here are the highlights.

My mom and I worked together to make the Biker Chef a quilt out of his old Harley-Davidson t-shirts.


Gave my mom photos of her making things in the kitchen.

All six of the kids were home for Christmas this year. Mom and Dad were so happy!

 
I had a great time celebrating with my four sons, sister Joy, and The Biker Chef!
Bobby was home from college in Texas. So great to have him around and catch up!

Even Leo got in on the fun.


 
I wrote more about the quilt making and the holidays on Ride off the Page!
 
Go. Create. Inspire!
 
Journaling Prompt:  How were the holidays for you? Any surprises? Were you able to spend time with loved ones? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment