Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Number 814

Quote of the Day:  The following comes from Alex J. Cavanaugh's blog


 
What is the A to Z Challenge?

It’s blogging a letter of the alphabet every day the month of April (with Sundays off for good behavior.) It begins April First with the letter A and ends April 30 with the letter Z.

He goes on to write about how his blog followers grew and how the other participants really got to know each other, and how the challenge taught them all some good habits.

I decided to participate, because I'm a joiner like that. I'm up for the challenge. I'm also doing Scriptfrenzy during the month of April. I'll use the alphabet to keep you posted on my script progress and talk about all things related to script-writing. It could be fun...or a flop. Time will tell. In the meantime, join me if you like.  Since I'm number 814, I don't expect to visit all the participants, maybe try for five new ones a day, or something.  I don't know.  That could be overwhelming.  I expect some entries to be quite short, and I probably won't have a photo to go with each one. 

Go. Create. Inspire!

Journaling Prompt:  Have you been up for any challenges lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment