Friday, September 2, 2011

Inviting You In

Favorite Photo Friday

Quote of the day:  I type in one place, but I write all over the house. - Toni Morrison


This is an inviting space that I created.
Well, the former owners of my home built the deck, but I added the ingredients that invite me in, help me relax to create and dream.
I'm out here often in the summer and early fall.
I have about a month left before it gets too cold in this northern state.

I'm like Toni Morrison in that I write all over the house. I have tiny scraps of paper lying around to prove it. Also, with the ease of laptops, I'm in several locations, including the kitchen table, my room, and coffee shops.

Go. Create. Inspire! and create an inviting space for your creative soul.

Journaling Prompt:  What does an inviting space look like to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment