Friday, November 11, 2011

Dear Readers...

I want to first say thank you to all of the people who read my blog.  I love all the comments and support I get from everyone!  Next, I wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a break from blogging for a few months, aside from a few special groups I have already committed to being part of.  Due to some health issues with my daughter, I have to change how my family eats, and also how I cook.  It is like learning to cook (and eat) all over again. If it means we get to the bottom of some of her health issues I'm all for it.  Hopefully soon I will be back to blogging on my (semi) regular basis with tons of new recipes.

Until then, keep ENJOYING the food you make and please let me know what you make and how it turns out!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment