Friday, November 18, 2011

Holding onto Beauty

Favorite Friday Photos

Quote of the Day:  Two quotes by Robert Frost
Like a piece of ice on a hot stove the poem must ride on its own melting.

I never write except with a writing board. I've never had a table in my life. And I use all sorts of things. Write on the sole of my shoe.

The sole of my shoe, now THAT'S a unique place to journal! Here are a few more shots from my trip up North, beauty along the Pembina Gorge.

A Path

Lingering beauty as the Earth goes dormant.

Preparing for Winter

Stark Beauty

Watching the sun set.

Go. Create. Inspire!

Journaling Prompt:  Take some time this weekend to examine the simple beauty in your world. Take photos, write notes or a poem, create a setting, reflect, breath, paint, enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment