Friday, September 7, 2012

A Birthday in Review

Quote of the Day:  You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. ~ Les Brown

Started the birthday with a Turtle drink at the Coco Moon with the Biker Chef.
Thanks, Lorie, for the coffee. Look, I'm trying to perk up!


Birthday lunch with friends.
Thanks, Anna at The Shante in Pillager, for the chocolate sundae!
 
 
Wishing for continued success.
With the help of these two, how could it not come true?!
 
All in all it was a great day. Got an oil change on my van, took a quick walk, sneaked in a short nap after lunch, and had dinner with my youngest boys. The guys in my life gave me books and movies and music as gifts. (They know me well.) Krista and I planned out two book ideas and set a date to start them.
 
Dare to dream. Believe in your ability to succeed.
 
Go. Create. Inspire!
 
Journaling Prompt:  Have you recieved any gifts lately, either tangible or in the form of support and encouragement?

No comments:

Post a Comment