Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Style

Quote of the Day:  I've been called a stylist until I really could tear my hair out.  And I simply don't believe in style.  The style is you. - Katherine Anne Porter


Do you ever feel like you could tear your hair out and leave it in a pile on the floor like the above mass?

My twin sons are getting pumped up for the section swim meet this Saturday.  Often, swimmers will shave off their hair before the big meet.  Since my guys' hair was corse, damaged, stinky, and slightly green, I seized the opportunity.


The "Before" shot

Some changes happen so easily.

Never hurts to add a touch of humor, eh, Bozo?

They're easy to tell apart, now...but not for long!

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The "After" shot

Ah, free, easy, fast and clean...wouldn't it be great if all our changes, edits, and pursuits were like this?

As Dori says in Finding Nemo, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."  And, that's all the advice you need to develop your own unique stlye.

Journey on!

Go. Create. Inspire!

Journaling Prompt:  What makes you want to tear your hair out?

No comments:

Post a Comment