Friday, October 21, 2011

Brand New Smile

Favorite Photos Friday

Quote of the Day: You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee...oh, you make me smile. lyrics from Smile by Uncle Kracker

When his young lad was 13 and a half years old and just about to enter the 8th grade, he got his braces on.



Four year, two months, 20 days, and a few major life changes later, he got them off.

Now, he's a senior in high school, 17 and a half years old, and applying to colleges for Engineering.


Next up, Senior Pictures.

(*confession* When I listened to that Uncle Kracker song and started writing, I shed a few mom tears. What can I say, my first-born, my right-hand man, is growing up and moving on. Send Kleenex, graduation day will come way too soon!)

Journaling Prompt:  Did you ever have to wait a really long time for something to change? And, even though it was for the better, you had to go through some discomfort to get there?  If any of your chicks have left the nest, please send advice. Thanks.

Go. Create. Inspire! and Smile!!


No comments:

Post a Comment