Saturday, October 1, 2011

CHEAP CHICKEN!



We eat a lot of chicken at my house...I mean a lot (many of them are here on the blog). This is thanks in large part to the great deals I get by ordering it in bulk through Zaycon Foods.  Every fall they have a chicken event and this year I am getting my chicken for $1.49 p/lb. The chicken is boneless, skinless breasts that have never been frozen.

All you have to do is go to the Zaycon foods registration page, register, place your order, then pick up your chicken on the day of the event in your area (there is a list of locations on their website).  You don't even have to get out of your car.  Then go home and package it however you like and throw it in the freezer.

I don't normally do promotions on my blog, but for this kind of deal I had to share it with all of you.  I mean, who doesn't want chicken for a price like that? Plus, they sell beef, bacon, and regional produce throughout the year as product is available.  I have never been disappointed with the products I have ordered from them.

 If you decide to register, and feel so inclined,  please list me as a referral using my referral code ZF1851 or following the registration link above and then tell your friends and family to do the same for you.  It means you can start getting discounts on top of the great price and so can I.  Enjoy your chicken!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment