Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's Spring! Tra la!!

Quote of the Day: Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. - Doug Larson (I got this one from my friend Deb at Dream. Embrace. Believe.) Deb, Joy's voice student, who arrived with a wave and a greeting from me to "pull up closer to the garage. The driveway is a disaster. And, please come in through the garage so you don't fall!" Gosh, what a sloppy mess, and it makes me so happy!!! I got Spring Fever so bad this weekend that I did some deep cleaning, including sorting through my underwear drawer and purging the uglies! Oh, ya. Look out, Sock Drawer, you're next!

 
I'm having daydreams about warm, sunny days, and flashing back to our winter getaway in sunny Cabo. I spent some time yesterday writing about it on my travel blog, Ride off the Page. Click over there to see how Mr. Happy spent his vacation in Mexico!
 
It looks like good melting weather this week. The Biker Chef is setting taps on the Maple trees. The boys are talking about riding their bikes to school (that might be further off than they think, considering the snow and ice), but you never know. We could have a good melt over the weekend. Of course, that means flood season is coming! Also, the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge starts next Monday. You'll see posts here, and at other participating blogs, every day in April, excluding Sundays (unless they're behind in posting or in another time zone), and if we're lucky, a bonus post or two at Ride off the Page. Hey, Chef, when you bustin' out the Harley?
 
So, how are you doing with the Spring Fever? Or, is it always lovely where you live? Or, maybe you're in a different hemisphere from me. In that case, enjoy!
 
Go. Create. Inspire!
 
Journaling Prompt: What are some signs of spring where you live?


No comments:

Post a Comment