Saturday, March 28, 2009

Time with the girls










I had a blast last night. Went over to my friend Jen's and met several other girls over there, too. We decided to not go out due to financial stress and just hung out together, laughed, drank some margaritas, had a millioin appetizers and scrumtious birthday cake and relaxed. I haven't laughed like that in a long time...since the last time we hung out together.


A few years ago I wrote how lonely I was, and I'm glad to say that I don't feel that way anymore. These group of friends have helped me through so much, and I am so very grateful for them!! It's amazing how we get together and talk about anything and everything, and still remain friends through it all. ;)


After trying to play a game of Catch Phrase for an hour, we ended up calling it a night. I feel loved. Thanks, girls!!


I am now looking forward to Tuesday (my actual birthday) because it will be just Brian and I together for the whole day. We have plans to go test drive cars and visit Tagawa gardens. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment