Posted this on facebook, too, but thought it was too cute!!
Ask your child(ren) these questions and enter their answers...Quite amusing!
Answered by Riordan, age 6
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I Love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
Throwing a fit
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom:
7. How tall is your mom?
Oh hoh. How high are you? Whisper....5'11"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Work on flowers
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Clean and go on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
In charge garden person
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Playing video games
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Eggs and bacon
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
You helping me with stuff
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mr. Bluebird (from zippity do dah...he's learning that song)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We like kisses
19. How are you and your mom different?
I'm a boy, you're a girl
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I am your child
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
I don't know
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
23. What do you love most about your mom?
You always want kisses
24. If you could go anywhere in the world with just your mom, where would you go?
25. If you could buy your mom a gift, what would you buy her?