Tuesday, April 19, 2011
There isn't one. We are still waiting for mid -May for mom's next scan to see if her daily medication is working. Minus some pain in her knees she is doing well. Spirits are still up and she is trying to stay busy. Please continue to pray for her. :) We hope that there will be no new growth and or stagnant growth on her lymphnodes and to continue on the medication for another three months. Dad is still looking up trials just in case and mom is still trying to decide on what chemo treatment to take if needed. That's all of an update I have at this time!