Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A to Z Spotlight

Quote of the Day:  Let yourself be open and life will be easier. A spoon of salt in a glass of water makes the water undrinkable. A spoon of salt in a lake is almost unnoticed. Buddha

Today, I am being featured on the Blogging from A to Z Blog by Alex J. Cavanaugh.

The A to Z Blog Challenge happens in April. Bloggers are challenged to write a post a day in April, excluding Sundays, using each letter of the alphabet. In 2011, I used a word a day associated with the theatre, and my sister challenged me to use a name for each letter. I didn't quite make the name challenge, but came close. Alex asked me about my posts from the 2012 challenge.

I love blogging from


To

.
 
If you are a blogger, or ever thought of blogging, I'd recommend doing the A to Z challenge. It's a great way to challenge yourself to write every day, enhance your writing skills, spark your creativity, and meet other bloggers. You gain followers really fast, and it's like a big blog party. My friends and family told me they liked it because they knew I'd have a new post every day. That made me feel good. Click over to the Blogging from A to Z blog to read my interview and find out what I might use for my theme in 2013. (I reserve the right to change my mind. However, after the interview, I started taking notes for my next theme.)
 
Go. Create. Inspire!
And, Happy Halloween!
 
Journaling Prompt:  What would you use for the A to Z challenge in 2013? Do you understand the salt part of the Buddha quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment