Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bloomin' Tuesday!


Please go to Jean's site to follow other's Blooming Tuesday's pics! What a wonderful way to show everyone what blooms in your neck of the woods!

Yesterday I actually had some time to take pictures of all that was blooming around my gardens. I'm enjoying getting to know the ins and outs of my camera (after a year and half of owning it, mind you!) I sure wish I had my camera when I visited my dad's gardens yesterday. All I had was my cell phone, and it just didn't do them justice!!

Hope you enjoy! Remember that you can click on the picture for a larger image!


A rare treat every year, my Mr. Lincoln rose. Not quite blooming, but always a site to behold either way.


'Rondo' Penstemon. I just added this one to my gardens. I am a huge fan of all things penstemon and keep adding to my collection every year.




Rocky Mountain Penstemon


This little bugger was so hard to catch, but he was filled with pollen, and he just LOVES my Zebrina Mallow!


I personally want to thank Lauren Springer for having me stumble upon this gem. Knautia. I absolutely love it when it's in full bloom.



















No comments:

Post a Comment