Friday, April 5, 2013

Open to Excursions

Quote of the Month: Open the window in the center of your chest and let the spirits fly in and out. Rumi
(My theme for this year's
A to Z Challenge is Open.)

Millie and Willie, a sock puppet creation, are here to tell you their story during the April A to Z Blogging Challenge.


Open to Excursions
 
Millie and Willie Cottonpoly checking their calendar
 
Millie:  Willie, just look at the calendar. We're in for a busy weekend.
 
Willie:  Let me see here. A poet is coming to the college today.
 
Millie:  We're invited to a mystery themed birthday party on Saturday afternoon.
 
Willie:  Mr. Happy wants us to come out to his place sometime this weekend to see what's cookin'.
 
Millie:  Uff da. I think I'll need to take a nap.
 
Willie:  Want me to join you?
 
Millie:  A good foot rub does relax me so.
 
Tillie:  Woof (scratches on the door)
 
Millie:  Someone will need to take Tillie for a walk first.
 
Willie:  I'll do it, Millie. You go put your feet up. I'll be up to rub them in a few minutes.
 
Millie:  You're so good to me.
 
(Willie gets Tillie ready for a walk while whisting I've been working on the railroad.)
 
Go. Create. Inspire!
 
Journaling Prompt:  Be open to excursions and you might find inspiration. Do something new and exciting this weekend! Write about it in your journal, or if you're in the A to Z Challenge, maybe it will help you with the rest of the letters/month!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment