Friday, April 12, 2013

Open to a Kiss

Quote of the Month: Open the window in the center of your chest and let the spirits fly in and out. Rumi
(My theme for this year's
A to Z Challenge is Open.)

Millie and Willie Cottonpoly, a sock puppet creation, are here to tell you their story during the April A to Z Blogging Challenge. 


 
Be Open to a Kiss a Day,
at least one, more if it snows in April,
or the day wasn't as bright and sunny as you'd like it to be.
 
Millie:  Do you remember our first kiss, Willie?
 
Willie:  Like it was yesterday.
 
Millie:  At our first picnic together.
 
Willie:  Ernest Hemingway to set the mood.
 
Millie:  Ham sandwiches and chocolate cake
 
Willie:  Cherry cola
 
Millie:  The wind was a little cool coming off the lake.
 
Willie:  You shivered, so I gave you my coat.
 
Millie:  You wrapped it around me with a warm hug and a kiss on my cheek. Then, I turned my head.
 
Willie:  You were a little vixen.
 
Millie:  (smirks and raises her eyebrows) The secret to a long lasting pair like us is to seal every greeting and good-bye with a kiss.

Willie: Words to live by, Millie. (blushes and starts whistling "I've been working on the railroad)

Go. Create. Inspire!

Journaling Prompt:  Where were you when you had your first kiss with your sweetheart? (I was standing at the corner of The Last Turn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment