Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Open to Other Opinions

Quote of the Month: Open the window in the center of your chest and let the spirits fly in and out. Rumi
(My theme for this year's
A to Z Challenge is Open.)

Millie and Willie Cottonpoly, a sock puppet creation, are here to tell you their story during the April A to Z Blogging Challenge.  


Willie, Mr. Happy, and Millie hanging out on a White Tail Deer Scull with an Artic fox tail.
 
Millie:  You'll have to admit, Mr. Happy, this is an unusual place to hang your hat.
 
Mr. Happy:  I like to call it unique.
 
Willie:  I think it's kind of cool.
 
Millie:  Not everyone likes hanging off of deer antlers, several feet above the ground.
 
Mr. Happy:  I like to think of it as having a good vantage point for when the boys bring in more food.
 
Willie:  I think it's kind of cool.
 
Millie:  A person can feel vulnerable displayed out in the open like this. Anyone could stop by and hear and see everything.
 
Mr. Happy:  I like to think of it as providing a public platform that's entertaining to the masses.
 
Willie:  I think it's kind of cool.
 
Millie:  Well, I'm not comfortable up here.
 
Mr. Happy:  I like it.
 
Willie:  I think it's kind of cool.
 
Millie:  Willie is clearly mesmerized by this life style. I am not. I'm going home to read a book and take a bath.
 
Mr. Happy:  Do what you like.
 
Millie:  I will.
 
Willie:  Sometimes, friends have to agree to disagree. Change the subject or walk away.
 
Millie:  Are you going to stay up there all night with Mr. Happy?
 
Willie:  I think it's kind of cool.
 
(Willie and Mr. Happy sing a round of I've been working on the railroad, but not until Millie has left the room.)
 
********************
 
Go. Create. Inspire!
 
Journaling Prompt:  What do you have to agree to disagree on with a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment